Don’t take chances with electrical work- it’s not worth it in the end!
If anything should happen and the work has not been inspected or done by a qualified electrical company, you may not be covered by your insurance. The risk and loss are not worth the savings in the end.
What do you need to know about the electrical company you hire to do work for your home, business or properties?
They must have an ECRA/ESA Master Electrical Contractor License.
(Electrical Contractor Registry Authority/ Electrical Safety Authority).
Ask to see their ‘pocket/ wallet documents’ that show the wallet license & a photo ID.
You can also check their Contractor’s License number at www.esasafe.ca, here you can confirm they are a licensed & active electrician.
We are a fully licensed ECRA/ESA Master Electrical Contractor – ECRA/ESA #7000156
Fully Insured, as required to perform electrical work in Ontario. We offer our services to homeowners/ residential, commercial owners/ property managers, multi-unit buildings (apartments, condo, townhouses), industrial/ manufacturing sector.
- ESA Permits, Inspection & Certificates of Inspection provided, as required
- WSIB & Work Safe compliant
- all tradespersons are active & current members of the OCOT (Ontario College of Trades) with OCOT Licenses
- our journeymen electricians are ‘Constructions & Maintenance’ licensed with ‘Industrial Maintenance’ certification;
- installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair; new build, renovation, rewire, retrofits
- Additional training, education &/or certification to comply with ‘Work Safe’ regulations; Platform & Aerial Lift, Ladder Work, Confined Spaces, Arc Flash, CSA Z462, Lock Out/ Tag Out CSA Z460, etc.; most of these additional qualifications are for commercial and industrial electrical work
O.S. Electric believes in ‘Keeping Your World Plugged Into Power’ – LEGALLY!